Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Would you recommend estee lauder liquid foundation?

particularly the one that is long lasting, idk what its called... is it long lasting? will it sweat off? does it cover well? should i get it? any other suggestions for liquid foundation?Would you recommend estee lauder liquid foundation?
Hello Hun,


I have used so many estee lauder products its unreal! Haha.


IDouble wear light! and it comes in many different colours! it has 15-hour staying power and makes you look flawless all day.


Its worry-free, long-wearing and the makeup stays fresh and looks natural through heat, humidity, nonstop activity.


It defently won't change colour, smudge or come off on clothes.


Feels lightweight and comfortable and the cover is buildable so you can have that full coverage or light effect you want. I used i when i had terrible bad acne and it worked amazinly!





I defently think the flawless look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day! i loved it i could wear it over night sleeping round friends when i was self concious about my skin and in the morning i still look good but this is not a good idea to do obviusly cause your pore will get blocked!





x this is for all skin type range aswell darling! :)


FORMULA FACTS





Oil-free


Dermatologist-tested


Non-acnegenic


Fragrance-free i had oily prone skin worked like a charm whatever skin type you have whether its dry or oily..


Loreal hair products are amazing but not so make-up..all the foundations contain alot of talc which is very drying for the skin and ages the skin.Would you recommend estee lauder liquid foundation?
It's called Double Wear. Only use it if you want full coverage that will last all day. I swear by this foundation! I have uneven skin tone, dark spots and light spots and I work outside in the blazing heat/raging rain of Florida. I have very oily skin, so I have to pat my face with a clean napkin a few times a day. By the end of the day some of the makeup has come off from working in the elements, and sweating and wiping but I STILL have excellent coverage! I LOVE this foundation. I always get compliments on my ';beautiful complexion'; and it's only because of the perfect color match and integrity of Estee Lauder. If the Double Wear is too expensive for you, try Revelon Colorstay. It also works hard for you all day.
i think estee lauder gives good coverage and it's pretty good but nothing compares to Make Up For Ever HD. it gives me that flawless look. i recommend it to everyone.





it also depends on how you apply your foundation (fingers, sponge, brush)


i recommend a sponge (cos my fingers leave streaks and sometimes i miss spots) or/and a stipple brush (it gives you that airbrushed, flawless look).








hope i helped!
Liquid foundation is not for oily skin, so just make sure that you know your skin type before trying foundations.


If you like liquid foundation..I love true match by L'oreal.


Apply translucent powder so that it can set the foundation and last.

No comments:

Post a Comment