Friday, July 30, 2010

Which is better - liquid foundation or mineral?

I use Maybelline liquid foundation but have nearly run out and was wondering if I should try mineral foundation.





Do you think liquid or mineral foundation is better? And if mineral's better, what brand do you recommend (not too expensive though)?





ThanksWhich is better - liquid foundation or mineral?
bare minerals is cheaper if you buy it on ebayWhich is better - liquid foundation or mineral?
It depends on your face


I have used both the mineral and liquid foundation from Maybelline, and for me Mineral works best. My skin tends to get very oily alot.





People who have more oily skin, shouls stay away from liquid! It'll make their skin worse, and it definantly wo't look food. Mineral is best for people with oily skin. %26amp; Visa vera for non-oily skin, use liquid.





Overall, liquid is better. Every makeup will clog pores a little, no matter if it says it does not do it. Liquid blends in much better for the skin, and foundation tends to sit on your face, and eventually throughout the day it comes off and become flaky. Liquid looks way more natural, too. But, it all depends on your skin type. Some people use both at once. Currently I am doing that. I am using the Mineral foundation from Maybelline first, I use a blush brush, NEVER use those pads that they give you with the makeup, it just picks up everything off your face everytime you use it and dead skin, and it gets dirty very easily. Get a blushbrush, it works much better. After I put on mineral foundation, I put a little put of the mousse foundation, I replace concealer over it, it looks nice and much more natural. Then I just use my hands to blend it in.. But not too much. You should never be covering your whole with foundation either. Only about 40%! The reason for this is because your foundation should be perfectly your shade, so no one can tell your wearing it.





I use the makeup companies Clinique, Estee Lauder %26amp; Maybelline. Sometimes Mac, stuff from Sephora and Bobbi Brown. You need to experiment with different brands and see which ones work better for you. I'v tried about 5 different mineral foundations, and Maybelline works best for me. And for liquid foundation, Estee Lauder %26amp; Clinique.
I use mineral and like it a lot better. Bare minerals might be considered expensive to some but it last a long time, especially their blush. But anyway, it doesn't sink into the pores like liquid mineral does and isn't as oily. It's better for your skin in so many ways. Also, it looks more natural and less like you painted your face.
Mineral is the more healthier option, and is more light and has a natural appearance. Just make sure you buy the right brand. I would recommend Chi Chi or Rimmell, however make sure not to get the Loreal Mineral Foundation, horrible. :)
mineral.


it looks so natural.


especially if you dont have bad skin.


bare minerals is just amazing.


and its not that spendy.


mostly the price is for the brushes.


but mineral for surre.


you'll look amazing.
Liquid foundation is a lot neater.


Mineral foundation is better for your skin.


So mineral.
Mineral
liquid's easier.


mineral spills everywhere but is better for your skin.
mineral :)


it's lighter, better for your skin, and you have more conrol of it when you apply on your face .
liquid...better coverage, looks less cakey %26amp; more air brushy...lol
i prefer mineral.


it costs a bit more, but you get way more use out of it.


and it looks really natural!

No comments:

Post a Comment