Monday, July 26, 2010

Fingers or Sponges when applying liquid foundation?

I didn't ask about a foundation brush or a stippling brush! between the two which is more accountable to get a NATURAL EVEN finish?Fingers or Sponges when applying liquid foundation?
To me, the foundation brush is the best because it also blends the makeup. I was skeptical at first, but it works very well. My next choice would be fingers then blend with a sponge.Fingers or Sponges when applying liquid foundation?
Use your fingers to apply liquid foudation. A sponge can be unsanitary and even put more dirt onto your face. And a sponge soaks up a lotttt of liquid foundation and reserves it. So re-using the sponge is disgusting and it causes more dirt then you need that gets you acne. It easier to use your fingers because you can rub the liquid into your face and its great to even it out because you're smoothing it out with your fingers making it look natural when your done.
sponges,


but you might have to


wet it a little with the tap to


get it sort of damp to just smooth


over your face afterwards.





i don't like fingers, i feel like i'm spreading


gerrrrrms all over my face. i think it depends


on the foundation, too, because either way for


me covergirl is starting to turn on me and look


like crap.
Sponges definetly. Your finger carries tons of germs and bacteria so when you rub your finger all over your face you are spreading all those germs, which can cause rash, irrataion, acne, and breakouts, plus if you use a sponge you get an over all better smoother finished look. Hope I helped. : )
Actually the cosmetician say a brush is better for an even coverage and for a bonus it uses less foundation. I think I would wash the brush in mild soap at least once a week. I do.
when i put on foundation i use my fingers to put it on my face but then i use a sponge to blend. but make sure you blend well cause if you don't you will end up with orange spots on your face.:)
I use the sponge i find that the sponge help spread out the


foundation more and helps ever it out other than fingers
Sponges when you use your fingers you have oil in them and your making your face oily so your make up wont stay on
Sponges.
fingers give you a more natural even finsih but using your fingers could make you break out more because of the oils
fingers





they dont stretch skin and plus they warm up the foundation to make it apply better!!





fingers are always best!
sponges.
brush because of the oils on your skin
i would use a sponge and them blend it out with my finger around my eyes and nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment