Friday, July 30, 2010

I will always love liquid foundation, who likes the minerals better than liquid foundation?

liquid please... the mineral tends to clump a littleI will always love liquid foundation, who likes the minerals better than liquid foundation?
I will never wear liquid foundation again. I bought the starter pack of sheer cover about 3 years ago. I used to have to use soo much liquid foundation; I looked cakey and nasty. My face was oily and always was broken out all over in zits.





I didn't stay with Sheer Cover, but now I use L'Oreal bare natural mineral foundation. My face is completely clear since I started using mineral foundation. I get compliments on how great my skin is. And my skin is never oily and I never have to re-apply. It's amazing and I would never-ever go back to liquid.I will always love liquid foundation, who likes the minerals better than liquid foundation?
Me me me!! I like to use Liquid Foundation, but my #1 Favorite is Minerals Makeup!!





I am so Glad I started using Minerals because its been best for helping me prevent acne breakouts.





It just feels more natural on my face %26amp; I don't feel like its clogging my pores.


Its great coverage %26amp; long lasting. If I want to freshen my makeup~~~I can just add a touch of foundation %26amp; blush or translucent powder~~ %26amp; it doesnt look cakey.


I cant use any minerals with bismuth, but its easy to find bismuth free mineral makeup.
I love a cream foundation ...and I love the Bare Minerals ...and I use them both not at the same time but it depends on my mood and what I am doing or where I am going as to which I use. I still beleive that liquid/cream foundation gives you more coverage than the Minerals ...but I like the light feeling I have when I use the Minerals .....Right now the makeup industry is hot with the new Mineral lines .....but I think the basic foundation will always be around and some people will never go away from it. When I want to go out for a special night I usually use my cream foundation .....I just feel more ';made up'; for lack of a better word. But it doesn't look thick or nothing....I guess because I am so use to wearing a cream or liquid foundation for years .....I have a hard time thinking I have all my makeup on when I just use Minerals ....but I like them....just trying to get use to them.....





Hope this was helpful ~~~
I hate both I love mousse foundation I use Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation and concealer. It's the best!





Hope I helped!
never used liquid, but mineral is cool. but the look you want to achieve i think it depends on ur face at the end of the day what works best for it.
I have used both on and off for 5 years. I like both so much!!! Sometimes I'll used liquid and mineral at the same time to make me look airbrushed....I LOVE IT!
i use maybelline liquid foundation and mineral powder so i like to use both
I use mineral but I think liquid is better
i love liquid foundation,it smells pretty great,too.
I'm a liquid kind of gal
i use dream matt mouse which i love : )
I love Bare mineral I been using it for 8 years my skin feels great. and i would never go to anything esle

No comments:

Post a Comment