Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Has anyone tried the urban decay surreal skin liquid foundation ?

if you have tried this can you tell me your opinion on it and if it was worth the price because im thinking about getting a new foundation so it would be helpful if u could mention any others


but please dont mention any mac or bare mineral make up i dont like themHas anyone tried the urban decay surreal skin liquid foundation ?
I was usually skeptical about Clinique's foundations, but I really really like the ';Super Fit.'; It's only $20 and if you put on a primer it will stay on all day.Has anyone tried the urban decay surreal skin liquid foundation ?
Check it out, it's okay but I didn't find the colours amazing.


Debenhams sometimes has 10% off on them so watch out for promotions :D!! Take a little pot %26amp; put some in %26amp; test it for a couple of days.


I like Revlon Colorstay on a whole, it's better than the MAC studio fix %26amp; has a good coverage.
I have got .. and it is brilliant its well worth every penny !!

No comments:

Post a Comment