Friday, July 30, 2010

What Is The Best Liquid Foundation(Non-Drugstrore Preferably) For Oily/Dry Skin?

I have oily AND dry skin. What's the best liquid foundation? What about concealer? What's just the best makeup stuff period??? Thanks!!!What Is The Best Liquid Foundation(Non-Drugstrore Preferably) For Oily/Dry Skin?
I just answered a similar question! I have oily skin and I've used Revlon's New Complexion make-up for probably 20 years.





It covers well and is non-comedogenic. A little goes a long way, so I hardly use any at all. (I store my foundation in the fridge.)What Is The Best Liquid Foundation(Non-Drugstrore Preferably) For Oily/Dry Skin?
I have oily and dry skin at the same time also.. I use Clinique Perfectly Real foundation when my skin is not too flaky (due to medication).. When my skin is extra dry though, I just use concealer on uneven spots, blend it and then use Clinique Clarifying powder over my whole face with a makeup brush.. It keeps the oil in check and since it is powder, it doesn't make your face look flaky or cakey.. Always put moisturizer on before also, but not in your T-zone... This is how I have battled the dry/oily dilemma and am really happy with the results. I really like Clinique alot.. My concealer is from Lancome though, I just liked it better...


I have experimented with alot of brands and always come back to Clinique for the foundation and powder...





Good Luck! :)
I have combination skin as well. I find mineral makeup such as everydayminerals or purminerals best for both skin types. Although when I use liquid foundation, I like something that is not too thick so it doesn't make me look cakey. Try LORAC or STILA. And just remember using a moisturizer before and to set your liquid foundation with powder afterward. Something that I absolutely adore using before applying makeup also are primers or garnier's new skin renew which ahs vitamin c which is really good for your skin. Hope this helps!
oily AND dry? I suppose you mean that it's oily in some places and dry in others, right? Well... I think that the absolute BEST foundation that I've ever used is Clinique Superfit makeup - it's a good brand, and it's not expensive - only about $25 per bottle. But for the oily areas of your face, I would use a good loose powder to finish it off(the superfit makeup itself is liquid, so this would make you not look shiny). I love Clinique, and I'm starting to absolutely love MAC, too. Good luck!
Sorry, but the more expensive brands are really no better than drugstore brands. I would highly recommend mineral makeup instead of liquid. It's MUCH better for your skin. And you can apply as little or as much as you need to cover any flaws.





I've used both the expensive brands of mineral makeup and the drugstore brands. The drugstore brands worked much better! High dollar brands are really a rip-off!
I have the same problem that you have. My forehead gets oily and the area around my nose gets very dry.





I use Clinique as well, but I use the Superbalanced Foundation, which is intended for combination skin. I apply it with a foundation brush so that it goes on slightly lighter than with a sponge.





I then finish it off with Superpowder Double Face Makeup.





I also use their 3-step skin cleansing line - skin type II- for combination skin.





If you go to any Clinique counter, they will be willing to let you try it out.





Good luck!
Mary Kay Liquid Foundation





joeyndar4eva@marykay.com


joeyndar4eva@yahoo.com
Avon Ideal Shade liquid foundation and concealer. They also have a wide variety of products to fit everyones needs.
Lancome has the best in matte oil free IMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment