Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How do i apply my liquid foundation?

how should i apply my liquid foundation to make my skin look very good and even. I need to cover some blemishes and redness on my face too. i just want to know how to apply it like a pro i guess so it will cover my imperfections really well. Some tips and help please!How do i apply my liquid foundation?
Wash your face very well.


Then, place a dot of foundation on your nose, cheeks, forehead, and chin.





Use a foundation sponge and blend from the nose to the outside of the fase! :)How do i apply my liquid foundation?
I would ust listen to all the anwsers above mine, they're very good. But i do have just one tip for you: When applying foundation, never use your fingers. The oils in your hands can re-create and change the color of the foundation. Have you ever applied your foundation with your fingers, and minutes later you had lines?(Or it changed into an icky color?) Well, that's probably why..
Use a sponge wedge and get it damp first. Dab the foundation evenly around your eyes, nose and mouth, then blend like crazy till it's all even.





For pimples and red spots, apply a spot concealer AFTER you apply the foundation. Otherwise the sponge will wipe it off.
the cleanist most effective way is a foundation brush, mine is from MAC [they make knock off ones at target] but it makesit so you use less and so its even all over and it doesnt get all over your hands.
use a makeup sponge


or a foundation brush





both work fairly well (:

No comments:

Post a Comment