Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What do you think of maybellines dream satin liquid foundation?

And also the lash stiletto mascara? thanks everybody!!What do you think of maybellines dream satin liquid foundation?
i use that foundation..





its alright actully bcos sometimes on the adverts they make them sound much better then they are put its really light and can cover up redness too :)





xxxWhat do you think of maybellines dream satin liquid foundation?
I havent used the mascara so I couldnt tell you if its good. I used the No7 extreme mascara and its quite good. Definitely one of the better ones. I tried the foundation and I didnt really like it. I didnt think it lasted long at all, and the finish wasnt as nice as the mousse was. Although I dont use the mousse any more as its really drying on my skin. I use maxfactor and I find their foundations give a much better finish.


Hope this helps :)
Hiya.. I Find That Max Factor Is Really Good..





http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/s鈥?/a>
The foundation is very good-makes skin look flawless and radiant


I would definitely recommend it
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment