Friday, July 30, 2010

Can I use CoverGirl TruBlend Microminerals Finishing Veil OVER my CG TB liquid makeup foundation?

I looked it up on a bunch of different search engines but none tell me if I can or not. On the CG website, they say the Finishing Veil is for setting powder foundation, but can I use it to set my liquid foundation?





I don't see why not, but nothing is telling me otherwise!Can I use CoverGirl TruBlend Microminerals Finishing Veil OVER my CG TB liquid makeup foundation?
Sure go for it, you can use any powder with any foundation, as long as they both match your fine.Can I use CoverGirl TruBlend Microminerals Finishing Veil OVER my CG TB liquid makeup foundation?
why wouldn't you be able to?


You can use any powder to set any form of foundation. It might not work for what you want (ie controlling oil) but it woudln't do anything bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment