Friday, July 30, 2010

Does anyone just wear liquid foundation and no powder?

i always wear both liquid and a powder but you can always see the powder on my face so i was wondering if anyone just wore liquid and thinks it looks more natural? also does maybelline have good products? if so whats your favorite?Does anyone just wear liquid foundation and no powder?
Yah, I just wear liquid foundation but when my nose or forehead is oily i just put a little bit of translucent powder on that area. If you really need powder make sure you moisturize well so it's not dry, and after applying it blot off any excess. Liquid to me definetly looks more natural cuz it blends in better than powder. I think maybelline has good products, some better than others. All of their mascaras are worth a shot, as well as their eyeliners. Hope I helped ;]Does anyone just wear liquid foundation and no powder?
yeah i do because i have dry skin and i can't find a powder i like. i use the almay perfect shade (the one that goes on white and matches your skin color) i really think it works because since i started wearing it everyone says it looks natural. and i think that maybelline makes a similar product so just go the the grocery store or wherever and check it out!
Yes i do, i used both liquid foundation and pressed powder because it helps me not to get oily face. I used to buy max factor liquid foundation. Maybelline is also good especially their lipstick... :)
I do just liquid. It's not terribly effective though...maybe I should start using powder :/
yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment