Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Will liquid foundation break you out?

I've been wanting to try the NARS oil free foundation. I had just bought a powder though but I'm worried that it doesn't stay long enough. Will NARS oil free foundation or liquid foundations in general break me out? I have a combination of oily and dry skin. Sometimes when I put on powder parts are flaky and dry and sometimes it isn't.





I'm considering buying the NARS primer to use with my powder. Will just using a primer underneath your powder make it last long?Will liquid foundation break you out?
well ,


oil-free foundations are better cuz its less likely that you'll break ouy.


if your face gets oily cuz of all the oil in all the other foundations, then ofcoarse ur gonna break out.Will liquid foundation break you out?
get an anti - allergenic one like clinique if you have sensitive skin
you won't break out - but you could if you use your


finger to apply the foundation. the oil on your finger


will get on your face and in your pores which will


cause you to break out or get a pimple here and


there. so if you use liquid foundation use a q-tip


or a sponge (a special makeup applier) (=
Maybe you could have both a liquid and powder foundation, and use whatever is appropriate for you skin each day. Powder is better, as it clogs your pores less, however if it flakes you might want to moisturize or prime your face before applying.





With liquid foundation, although the one you wish to buy is oil free, I find I get a more oily complexion and have to use powder to set it and to achieve a more matte look.





With powder foundation, it looks quite matte to begin with, so you might want to put some cream on your face to get a look between too oily and very matte.





Hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment