Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Is it necessarry to put a translucent powder or something to ';set'; the liquid foundation?

Not really, it just gives you a more finished matte look.Is it necessarry to put a translucent powder or something to ';set'; the liquid foundation?
It depends. If you were long wearing foundation, there is no need to ';set'; it.





If you were a moisturising type of foundation, setting it with powder will help it stay on for longer. But it will create a matte finish.





It depends on what look you're after.Is it necessarry to put a translucent powder or something to ';set'; the liquid foundation?
I always set my foundation no matter what because the foundation would always transfer onto my clothes or my cell phone or something. When I set it with powder, my problem is solved.


Good Luck! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment