Monday, July 26, 2010

Is mineral powder foundation better for your skin than liquid foundation?

In my case, YES! I have acne and rosacea and tried almost every makeup brand out there since I began wearing makeup at age 13. I discovered Bare Minerals last fall, and have seen great improvements in my skin tone, less redness and much fewer breakouts - plus, it provides great coverage without looking like I have a lot of makeup on - with liquid makeup, I always looked overdone.Is mineral powder foundation better for your skin than liquid foundation?
I've been using bare minerals for 4-5 years now, and I've never seen my skin look better. Even at the end of the day my skin glows its not caked with powder I've had to keep putting on in order to keep it from getting overly oily!Is mineral powder foundation better for your skin than liquid foundation?
Yes! I recommend Bare Minerals. The other mineral foundations and powders aren't always 100% natural. Bare Minerals improves the appearance of your skin with use as well.
Yes, but you can find mineral liquid foundation too. I use the powder one for every day and the liquid for nightime (if I go out). Some of the benefits of mineral make-up are:





No chemicals, dyes, mineral oil, or fragrance.


No clogged pores or dull skin


No allergic reactions





http://www.become.com/shop?q=mineral+liq鈥?/a>
yes....altough it kind of depends...i much rather prefer mineral powder though
it totally made me break out!!!
probably, its not fully covering up your skin, but i would use liquid for a more even tone, then waash it off as soon as i am done
totally........liquid foundation is horrible for ur skin....and of course it's minerals so yeah it's gonna be good
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment