Wednesday, July 28, 2010

IS LIQUID FOUNDATION BAD FOR YOU AND IS IT REALLY NECESSARY FOR A FLAWLESS COMPLEXION?

I heard liquid foundation is bad for you and in some make up videos ive seen that its not nessesary is it really necessary and if not what is for a good clean flawless complexion products I can get from target would be great and nothing expensiveIS LIQUID FOUNDATION BAD FOR YOU AND IS IT REALLY NECESSARY FOR A FLAWLESS COMPLEXION?
MAC has really nice mineral liquid foundations. When I use it, it always gives me an even tone.


However, you mention Target. Maybelline I believe has this 2 sides one, it's a moisturizer on one side, foundation on the other. It worked amazing, although I don't use it anymore. It didn't clog pores, have a funny smell or anything like that. I forget what it's called though.IS LIQUID FOUNDATION BAD FOR YOU AND IS IT REALLY NECESSARY FOR A FLAWLESS COMPLEXION?
Liquid foundation is only bad for you when it's a brand that clogs your pores and doesn't let your skin breathe. It's also not necessary for a flawless complexion. If you have really bad skin, then yes, you would probably need liquid foundation to create the illusion that your skin is perfect. However, if you're skin is mostly clear, all you'd need to do to make it completely even would be to apply a little concealer or mineral powder.





If you want to try liquid foundation, the brand I'd recommend is Revlon Colorstay foundation. It was SPF in it to protect your skin from the sun, has different kinds for different skin types (dry, oily, etc.), and it won't clog your pores, meaning it shouldn't be bad for your skin. Revlon also has a mineral foundation, which is a powder and will be much more sheer and light on your skin. I recommend that as well, as it does a decent job of covering up flaws and gives a natural glow to the skin. :)
I don't think it is bad for you I use it everyday it can clog pores if you wear a butt load lol


I would try a mineral liquid foundation to try not to clog your pores. They have a bunch at target and I know Maybelline has some good ones so check out the Maybelline display when your there
I usually end up starting on sale and using several types. Do what fits your situation and Im sure your instinct will be right.
It can be bad for you but any sort of makeup can be bad if you don't first, use a moisturizer before applying makeup and second, wash your face at every night.


If you don't need to use it, then don't!


Make-up is suppose to enhance your look, but don't use products that you don't necessarily need.


AVON- has great products and is cheaper and has better quality than anything at the drugstores or any other place like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment