Friday, July 30, 2010

What do think of Covergirl TRUE BLEND?:Liquid foundation?

I love MAC, but right now Im using covergirl cause I had some breakouts and covergirl dosnt break me out, and I use the Clean makeup but I lways see the True Blend.... SOME people say it's watery and dosnt coverwell... What's your thoughts on it.What do think of Covergirl TRUE BLEND?:Liquid foundation?
excellent :) its certainly not watery and yes it does cover excellently, just dont leave it in like...direct sunlight, and keep it in a cool area in your bathroom. that way it pretty much stays good but make sure u apply it wellWhat do think of Covergirl TRUE BLEND?:Liquid foundation?
I went to MAC yesterday and they told me the only way u can break out from foundation is if ur using the wrong kind, dirty brushes or applying with ur fingers!





Anyway withthat being said, if ur gonna use a drugstore brand, use Revlon Colour Stay liquid foundation, and use a stippling brush





the only thing good from CG is the LashBlash mascara and lipglosses
It is a very light foundation, as in it won't cover blemishes/discolored skin. I don't suggest it. I bought it and was pretty disappointed. ): Sorry!
I personally think Cover girl makeup Is crap!





I use M.A.C,Mary Kay,And Clinique makeup.





-Bridget
seems okay but the colour selection isn't the greatest... power foundation is my choice
I hated it.


I tried every shade near my skin tone and i could not get it to blend at all.
i think cover girl true blend foundation works really well
look the next best thing that I came across is the brand No.7


they have this really cool true blend mousse. it's wonderful.


it's not caky,watery.covers gr8,blends flawlessly, and very low in price!


you can find it at your locale target for about 12 bucks!
liquid foundation sucks the powder foundation is much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment