Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Which is the best moisturizer to put before liquid foundation?

I use sunscreen. It keeps away the wrinkles. I look about ten years younger than I am because I have used sunscreen for many years.Which is the best moisturizer to put before liquid foundation?
Put the sunscreen on your neck and the back of your hands to prevent age spots as well Report Abuse
Which is the best moisturizer to put before liquid foundation?
I really like evian, it makes your skin feel really soft.





and I also really like Chanel's moisturizer, it is the


Hydramax + Active one
try olay complete for your skin type. i use the one for oily skin. it's perfect for under make-up plus it has spf 15
e45 cream, it makes it stick better and doesn't rub off and its a great moisturizer too
neutrogena dry suntan lotion spf 45, or anything else neutragena or olay!

No comments:

Post a Comment