Friday, July 30, 2010

Which should I buy: liquid foundation or concealer?

Both from L'Oreal True Match.





I already have the mineral powder btw.





Pros %26amp; Cons:





Liquid foundation: good coverage


bad for skin





Concealer: good-ish coverage depending on if i get lots of spots


not cakey





Which one and why?


I'm not BADLY covered in spots to need liquid foundation, but i'm worried that the concealer might not do enough of a job.Which should I buy: liquid foundation or concealer?
Concealer. if the liquid foundation is bad for your skin, youll break out n ull spend way more on products! :)Which should I buy: liquid foundation or concealer?
Speaking from experience, liquid foundation was the worst thing I ever did for my skin. It just made my skin so much worse and increased breakouts.





Concealer only does the same thing. By putting concealer over top of blemishes, you are not allowing oxegen to get to the blemish, which will just lock in moisture and prolong it's existence.





For me, what works amazingly is oil free pressed powder.


I just use regular Cover Girl Outlast.


If you have dry skin, apply an oil free moisturizer before hand, let it dry - and then apply the powder.





* It's also a good idea to bring it with you to the workplace or school, so you can apply touch ups throughout the day . *
I think that you shold get the foundation as like you say it will give a good coverage, and unlike what you put it's not that bad for your skin and if it's from L'Oreal it certainly won't be cakey.





Remember if you are worried about the foundation being bad for your skin you could buy a anti-spot / skin-clearing foundation.





Personally I used foundation and no concealer.
first of all: do not buy MAC or Benefit face products..their foundations are wayyy too harsh.





I would suggest a concealer for under eyes and maybe spot treatment if you have ance AND a foundation for all over.





The trick is with your foundation do not get a completely full coverage if you don't want to look pasty. Get a light, weightless foundation.





I would suggest Estee Lauder brand, they make very nice foudation that does not cause acne...but if you cannot afford Estee Lauder (it is a little pricy, mine is 32.50)...use Neutrogena foundation that is very light and good for the skin :)





good luck!
Foundation, definitely.


The foundation from True Match is amazing. It's oil-free and doesn't give a cakey-ness to your skin like you don't want it to be. It also covers up blemishes well.
Liquid foundation is good for covering up as you said. Actually, it isn't bad for your skin if its oil free and doesn't clog pores.


So get that first.


:)
both will cause acne. I get Benefits pink highlight pencil and it works better.
i suggest both


both is pretty much nessesary
you should get the mac concealer because it works really well
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment