Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Is it ok to use liquid foundation then put powder on top??

I have combination skin (oily around the t-zone) and light acne (an occasional breakout here and there). Is it ok to put on oil-free moisturizer, then follow it up with liquid foundation and compact powder on top??? What is the best type of makeup that completely covers up minimal acne and doesn't get too shiny during the day??Is it ok to use liquid foundation then put powder on top??
Powder is a very good idea after foundation.


It will set it, preventing smearing, transfer and shine.


Also allowing durability and longevity.


Try an airbrush foundation.


They last much longer, don't smear as easily and provides plenty or coverage.





Make sure you pick the right foundation and powder color as well as a good foundation brush and sponge to prevent yourself from looking cakey.





If it does still look cakey try a finishing spray.Is it ok to use liquid foundation then put powder on top??
I use foundation and then a little powder over it. Mine never looks cakey i just put a little. Remember a little goes a long way :)





BTW i use a little oil-free moisturizer on before too because i have a little acne also.
I would use translucent powder and make sure you have blotting paper on hand instead of using more powder. The more powder you use, The more ';caked on'; it will look. I think you can get the paper at www.adorebeauty.com It's all natural and won't dry your skin out too much like some of them.
yes it is ok look at acne skin websites they have answers there
just use bare minerals its the 2 in one
Putting powder on top of foundation usually ends up looking cakey. Pick one or the other.
It is fine.


Just make sure that you don't use too much,


And you blend thoroughly.


Also make sure the foundation is completely dry first.





Try mineral makeup and it will help your skin as well.
yes but expect its gonna be flaky afterwards. use powder foundation or cake
Yes, the powder will actually help seal in the foundation.





Try CoverGirl Clean Make with Oil Control.


Use it with concealer for best coverage.
loreal true match minerals! its the future!!


realy great as its just powder foundation that stays on all day and doesnt clog your pores!
Foundation is BAD for your skin. When I was coming into my teenager years my cousin warned me never to wear it, as she used to wear it all the time and she showed me what it does after awhile, it eats away at your pores making them bigger and now she has small crators all over. like pock marks from chicken pox. Its pretty nasty!! If you use that new mineral powder, that stuff is all natural and really good for your skin, so good in fact you can sleep in it, so it you get that and use a very light face cream and puff some powder on right after, it will create coverage because the powder will soak into the mosturizer making it stay and more dense than just powder alone. And it will be good for your skin!! I just quit using concealer for my dark circles, I use a good eye wrinkle cream (I started using anti wrinkle creams when I was 18 so I would not get wrinkles. Im 31 and people think Im barely 21, thats only cuz they say that in a bar, if I were in the playground who knows what I could pass for. hehe) ANywho, a **** LIGHT wrinkle cream only on my lids and under my eyes, in the exact places I would have put concealer, then I take a powder pad and apply a lot of powder to pad and press gently to lids and under eyes and just press it everywhere the cream is then I brush off the excess powder. That hids my circles really good and I dont have to worry about the normal raccoon eyes cuz of whiter than my skin concealer cuz the powder makes it where its the same color as my skin exactly no matter if Im tan of pale and the cream keeps away wrinkles and the mineral powder is good for my skin. No more think gooey concealer and I have great coverage. The same for scars, and pimples. Pimples, use a pimple cream on it then right after, while medicine cream is still wet, press some powder to it. THere, pimple is getting treatment and being concealed. Scars, I burned myself and I dont want it to scar so I put Vit, C cream on it and press some powder to it and Wola, my burn is getting nourished with Vit C so it will fade away and it is also concealed

No comments:

Post a Comment