Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Which do you prefer mineral powder foundation or liquid foundation?

I'm trying to choose between Bare Escentuals mineral foundation and Revlon ColorStay oil free SPF 6 foundation...And I was just curious what's more popular, liquid or mineral powder?Which do you prefer mineral powder foundation or liquid foundation?
Try them both and see how you feel.Which do you prefer mineral powder foundation or liquid foundation?
Mineral foundation is definitely more popular. I've tried both, and they both have their ups and downs. Mineral foundation is messy and annoying to apply, but can offer really great coverage and blends well, so you never get that foundation line. You can usually even get away with wearing a shade too dark without it looking fake. Liquid foundation is quick to apply, and can offer sheer to medium coverage, but if you get even the slightest color off it'll look fake. I would recommend going to www.makeupalley.com and checking out reviews on both products. It helps out a lot, because you can read through what other people think before you buy the product. It's definitely helped me a lot.
I use Bare Minerals and it's the only foundation that doesn't break me out. Mineral foundations are becoming more and more popular but most are pretty pricey. Maybelline came out with a line called Mineral Power which I've tried and it's pretty nice - they have both powder and liquid foundations. If I were you, I would check their line out if you don't want to pay $25 for a Bare Minerals foundation. I haven't tried the Revlon foundation so I can't give you any help there. Good luck!
Right now mineral powders are all the rage. Personally, I prefer liquid foundations over mineral foundations. Mineral powders are not very compatible with my dry skin- they tend to work better on people with oilier skin. Also, my skin needs more coverage than mineral foundations can provide so more often than not, I use my liquid foundation.
I love revlon liquid makeup it lasts all day wont wear off and looks good. I dont really like the mineral powder as i find it wears off quickly and doesnt give me that even coverage. I always put on revlon liquid foundation with the revoln powder over top which helps prevent the liquid makeup lines
Have you tried both? What looks best on your?





I'm still using the Cover Girl line of foundation since back in the 60's! I think the ';Bare Minerals'; stuff sounds great, but haven't sent in my order!





Let's try it together!
I like liquid foundation better.
Mineral, definitely.
Anything with SPF is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment