Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Do you use liquid foundation everyday?

I hate using liquid foundation. It's really thick and stuffy feeling on my face, but I know it's worth the irritation. Yet I still hate using it. i will avoid using it at all costs, but sometimes I have large pores where liquid foundation will help to cover it. Is there something else I can use or doI have to use it everyday?Do you use liquid foundation everyday?
Use a lighter foundation or just try to clear you skin up so that you won't have to wear foundation at all.Do you use liquid foundation everyday?
there is pore minimizing creams and stuff google it.. although i dont know how well it works


i used to use foundation everyday when i had very bad acne, i try not to use it at all.


you could also get a lighter flufflier foundation like TRUblend or Covergirl mousse or something like that


goodluck!
i also hate using liquid foundation so i had looked for a different kind to use and after using many different things i found that Dream Matte Mousse by Maybelline is the best and its totally quick and easy to apply.


I feel it works better than liquid.
I use moose, its very light
just leave him...hes not worth it! :)
that is life
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment