Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Can Sephora makeup forever liquid lift foundation be bought in any mall or department stores?

I need to try the colors before I purchase such an expensive product. Also, are there any other brands similar to Sephora Makeup Forever LLF that can be purchased at Dilliard's or Macy's or one of these type stores??Can Sephora makeup forever liquid lift foundation be bought in any mall or department stores?
I've only been able to find it in sephora or on the internet.Can Sephora makeup forever liquid lift foundation be bought in any mall or department stores?
not that I know of .. Its exclusive to Sephora......See is you can get a sample from a Sephora store ( If there is one near you ) . Other wise , you could always purchase a color you think is close and if it doesn't work , send it back.. I know , thats a pain but I have no other solution.
If you want try out www.lipsbabe.com They have cheap to name brand stuff at good prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment