Friday, July 30, 2010

Is Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation good?

I have combination skin with yellow under-tones. I would like a medium coverage. Is it better than CoverGirl's TruBlend Mineral Powder Foundation?Is Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation good?
I think Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation beats CG TruBlend Mineral Powder Foundation in terms of transfer-resistance, coverage, oil-control and durability.





Also, the lighter shades of CG TruBlend Mineral Powder Foundation tend to look quite ashen whilst the darker shades have quite a bit of pink in them. It's quite difficult to find a yellow-based shade in this line. I haven't used CG foundations for many years because I cannot find a shade that matches my Chinese (MAC NC20-25) skin tone.





Also, the first 2 ingredients of CG TruBlend Mineral Powder Foundation are mica and talc so it might not be the best choice (especially for those with oily skin) if you don't like the sheen/glow of mica.Is Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation good?
I've never tried CG's mineral foundation, but Revlon Colorstay does have good coverage.





I dont use it anymore though, because it sinks into my pores, making them look huge.





They also dont have many options for people with yellow undertones.





Im Korean, and my skin has yellow %26amp; Olive undertones, and even the cloest matching color available was a little too tan.
Personally, I've found covergirls trublend not that good for matching up to my colors and revlon better but it has a lot to do with personal preference and the color you are and if you have a foundation color that matches your skin so for me revlon was better
No, I don't think it suits my skin at least. =) It makes my skin look dry and flaked, and FAKE.
i like it ..

No comments:

Post a Comment