Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What's the best liquid foundation and concealer?

i want a foundation and a concealer that doesn't sweat off and last all day...nothing cakey or sticky...i need one that covers up blemishes well and doesn't make shine in the t-zone...give the exact brand name and type


thanks everyone:)What's the best liquid foundation and concealer?
i don't knowWhat's the best liquid foundation and concealer?
well i don't know the exact name of it but its Sephora Brand makeup. Its on a stick with a brush at the end and the concealer comes out of the brush. It works wonders! For years I was wearing foundation and concealer than made my face look a different color...even a little reddish. Which I HATE! So i found this sephora concealer in YELLOW. I know it sounds weird wearing yellow concealer but once you blend it in it takes all the red out of your skin and makes you glow! I HIGHLY recommend it! They are pretty cheap too. I think $12.
I love my liquid Covergirl Clean Collection foundation, and they have 3 different types: regular, oil free, and fragrance free. I think it works great, and I use it to cover everything up, including blemishes. I think they also make great concealer but I only wear foundation. Good luck.
If youre looking for a drugstore brand, deffiantely try Revlon's Colorstay foundation. Its the perfect Mac Fix Fluid dupe, and gives great coverage.





A highend brand is Smashbox, and their foundation is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment