Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm looking for a liquid foundation and/or powder, can you help?

I don't understand why my face make-up seems to fade away at the end of the day and I look terrible. What can I use that will last longer than 10 hours. What technique do you use?I'm looking for a liquid foundation and/or powder, can you help?
Don't use make up too often. It'll clog your pores and give you pimples. When your at home don't wear any and if you really want to get some then choose one that is oil-free and matches your skin colour. Or close enough. I'm sure your beautiful and don't even need it!I'm looking for a liquid foundation and/or powder, can you help?
there's been a few questions like this. i'd definately recommend making sure your face is washed and dried completely first, and always use a primer. your make up will last longer and it won't seep into your pores, which will help prevent break outs. always use a powder to set your foundation and try not to touch or wipe your face during the day/night whenever your wearing the make up. if you have oily skin try getting some blotting paper to blot away the oil, then brush a bit more powder over the top. good luck :)
maybelline dream matt foundation is a gorgeous air wipped foundation in 12 different shades. and because its like a powder an liquid combined it lasts all day :) also laura mercier and clinique tinted moisturisers are a great natural alternative to foundation :)
try better quality
put on primer befoe make-up.
I use some foundation called infallible. It works pretty good. I use loose powder on top of that. For touch-ups I use a regular compact powder. My make-up usually stays on.
try revlon liquid foundation
Arbonnes foundation works great so does the rest of their makeup e-mail me I'll tell you more
I use I.D. Bare Minerals.


http://www.bareminerals.com/


I think it's the best make-up ever. It looks so natural no one would guess you have any make-up on at all. But it covers any imperfections and looks great all day, just a touch up and your good to go for the night.
This is what I do and my makeup lasts from sunrise till I take it off in the shower at about 10 p.m.


1. I wash my face in shower with a good face wash every morning ( I use ARbonne's NutrminC re9 anti aging wash)


2. I use witch hazel for toner


3.I use primer (Arbonne's personalizer: it's a greenish, compact powder stuff that absorbs oils, and evens out skin tone)


4. I moisturize (Arbonne)


5. I apply Arbonne's mineral poweder foundation. Gives your face a fresh, glowy look. Cheaper than bare minerals and works better.


6. Apply blush, eye shadow, liner, mascara, etc...





I was using Avon cream to powder before I found Arbonne. My face looked greasy and just like I had nothing on after about 5 hours.





If your interested in trying any of the Arbonne products jus clik my profile for info and e-mail.
Liquid foundation is not advisable to woman with oily skin which melt easily . So visit the cosmetic counter, espcially Avon which produces cosmetic formulated to all sort of women skin. Press powder are available to suppress oilness and sweat. Any brand of cosmetic like Helena Rubinstein, Max Factor, though are producing same beauty aids but you need to hear from their beauty consultants. I hope this answer does not suit as adversiting.
I use clinique, it starts to fade a little after 8 hours but it does not cake just use a sponge to freshen up and use a little moisturizer before you put it on if you have dry skin; and set with powder if you have oily skin.
I use Bare Minerals. You can get it online or at Sephora. It lasts a long time, but maybe not 10 hours. Maybe you should get something that is easy to transport and reapply? Good Luck.
I use Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse it stays on all day and it's cheap, to apply i use a damp warm sponge that way it goes on kind of sheer and doesn't look cakey. I definitely recommend it.
Primer!!!
If you want confident look


http://www.freewebs.com/cosmeticinfo
Try mineral makeup. It is made from natural ingredients so is good for your skin.





puritycosmetics.co.uk is a good brand.
Try Mary Kay's Full Coverage Foundation. It's by far the best foundation I've ever used. I used to use Cover girl, but it always faded away and like you said at the end of the day I looked terrible. Well now I'll use nothing else but MK Full Coverage Foundation . I also use the Dual Coverage Powder Foundation over the top of the Full Coverage Foundation it seems to help give you that matte look and it's not one of those foundations that you touch you face and it comes off on to your fingers. It's great I really do think you ought to try it you can find a consultant in your area on line at www.marykay.com and you can request a sample but make sure you choose a few different color samples so you get the right shade for your face. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment