Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What do u perfer powder or liquid foundation?

what do u guys perfer..


powder of lquid foundation.. i like powder cuz it doesnt make u look like a hoe, doesnt cake, and lets your skin breathe..





recommend any good powder foundation or liquid foundation plz!What do u perfer powder or liquid foundation?
I use nothing in the winter when my skin is dry and powder in the summer when it is oily. I really like Mary-kay, but the loose powder, not the compact. With powder, it is less likely to stain clothing or gunk in the hairline or wrinkles (I have a few around my eyes). It does not need to be an absolute perfect match to your skin color. It feels lighter and not so hot or sticky in the summer.


I don't think if liquid foundation is done right it would make one look like a ho. It needs to be the right shade and blended appropriately. That being said, for my skin, I find it hard to find one that stays on, does not come off on clothing, is the right color, does not feel heavy, etc...


Powder does not cover flaws as nicely if you are taking pictures. I think a good alternative for photographs is liquid powder. It is more like a cream than a liquid, but it dries light like a powder.


considerations need to be made for different skin types.What do u perfer powder or liquid foundation?
Yeah i prefer powder too. I used to always wear liquid but i've come to my sences now =) and i hate seeing that makup line on girls' necks.





I use Maybelline or covergirl powders.





If you want more coverage i would suggest just using a concealer where you need it and powder on top.
I prefer powder because it lets your face breathe and isn't too obvious that you are wearing it, but does it's job.





I would recommend any leading make up brand powder, and if too expensive even a simple one like nivea or loreal is great.
I always wore powder and hated liquid foundation but I tried my mom's once and I loved it. It is Revlon Softflex and it looks very natural and it doesn't cake up like some do. It made my skin look so clear and flawless but not in a bad way
i like powder better because my skin is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo oily[literally, its disgusting] and liquid just makes it appear shinier.


i like the mineral stuff, i think?
I agree, powder foundation is good. but sometimes a good quality liquid foundation can look nice too.
powder definitely. Liquids don't sit well on oily skins and they tend to melt after a few hours.





I have been using artistry flawless coverage foundation in sand.
I like those mousse foundations I find them perfect and completly blendable.If you find the right shade, it won't look skanky.
the mineral foundation is pretty good


try the loreal bare minerals
Maybellines dream matte mousse. PERFECTION!
Maybellines dream matte mousse. PERFECTION!!! deff!
i use a liquid from Mary Kay and then a mineral powder to set it
okay, i like powder.


liquid is just too cakey.
I like powder
NEITHER.


Try maybelline dream matte mousse...


its SOO good.


Not to pricey either!


Good luck! ;)
i like powder. i have tried MAC satin skin finish but i thought it made me look oily...yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment