Friday, July 30, 2010

Is it true that if you add powder and water, you get liquid foundation?

I'm not sure who told me so?


And I just continue to use powder with a pad, is that alright?Is it true that if you add powder and water, you get liquid foundation?
I've never heard of that before. It sounds like it would ruin the foundation, though. I have however heard that mixing powder foundation with moisturizer makes a liquid foundation/tinted moisturizer. You might want to try that instead. :)Is it true that if you add powder and water, you get liquid foundation?
You could use a mineral foundation mixed with your face moisturizer to make a liquid foundation. I would just stick with your powder though, and I definitely recommend using a kabuki brush instead of a pad.
No, you just get watery powder.


Powder is made out of talc, a substance which baby powder is made out of. Baby powder+ water= not anything I would put on my face and expect to look good.
just use the powder with a pad, or better, a think brush.
u do..but liquid foundation


has other ingredients


so might ruin ur makeup and skin


and u mgiht not get coverage
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment