Friday, July 30, 2010

How often does foundation have to be applied? and does it vary with powder and liquid foundation?

Thanks!!!!!How often does foundation have to be applied? and does it vary with powder and liquid foundation?
I use revlon colorstay foundation and I apply in the morning and it lasts all day...


you can touch up during the day with a powder but you should never reapply foundation over the top of foundation.


make sure you get a good quality foundation which is perfect for your tone and it should last all day...


I've bought cheap foundations before and they never last...





edit: I apply the liquid foundation, then apply a light coat of powder to cover any shine... I always keep my powder on me if I need to touch up any shine... or you could use oil blotters which will take away any shine aswell...How often does foundation have to be applied? and does it vary with powder and liquid foundation?
If you were to use liquid foundation you would probably have to apply it every 6-10 hours or so, on a good day. Powder foundation, like bare minerals or other generic names, are by far the best. You never need to reapply them, just wash them off. They also dont make you break out as often. Bare Minerals is very expensive, I use the brand from Physcians Formula and it works just as well if not better. Powder foundation is much better: lasts longer, easier to apply, easier to blend. Hope this helps =)
Powder foundation stays on much better than liquid. If you sweat, the liquid foundation will leak off your face, and you will have to apply it throughout the day.





If you use powder, it will stay on throughout the day. Unless you have really oily skin. Then you may have to apply it twice a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment