Monday, July 26, 2010

Is it best to apply liquid foundation with a special foundation brush??

and why?Is it best to apply liquid foundation with a special foundation brush??
I've always used a cosmetic sponge but recently I decided to buy a foundation brush and see if it was any better. The result was good but I wouldn't say it's better. With the brush you tend to end up with a thicker layer which is good if you need alot of cover, whereas the sponges (damp) give a less thick layer which is better for hot days/daytime etc. So now I use the brush when I'm going out at night and the sponge for during the day! I would never use my fingers though, I've never been able to get the same type of coverage!Is it best to apply liquid foundation with a special foundation brush??
Never apply foundation with your hands. It's bad for your skin because the oil on your fingers can clog your pores. After you wash your face, put on some kind of moisturizer then apply your foundation with a brush or a sponge. I dip a sponge in my moisturizer then in the foundation then kind of dab it on to blend it, that way it doesn't look caked on.
Hi its always best to apply any foundations with a brush as it goes on better and blends easier and you dont use as much of the foundation.





so in my opinion I think its best to apply with a foundation brush, you dont need an expensive one as they have them in bodycare for £1.99.
I have tried a sponge, good quality horse hair foundation brush and fingers and found my fingers helped blend the foundation better because of the heat and it looked more natural. There is also too much product waste with the brush and sponge, i was using more on the brush than went on my face!!
plz neva use ur fingures lucie .. imagine all the dirt/oils on your fingures and then u go rub em onto ur face .. use a brush , many ppl say fingues is beta coz it melts the foundat but if u wish apply it on first as dots overur face - if u are ghoing buying 1 .. buy a real gud1 .. with like squirrl hair r sumting so then it wil b strong and last.. dnt b afraid 2 spend money on 1 its worth it believe me , when washing ur brush be careful also .. wash it in a mild baby shampoo and leave it to dry on a window sil .. and 1 mre thing plz! make sure to blend it into ur neckline :o) goodluck
you can use either fingers or a brush. there are pros and cons for each one. a lot of professionals use fingers so it's ok to do that. i think you can get more precise application with fingers but some prefer brushes. it's all a matter of personal preference. try a brush and see which you prefer





please help my friend:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…


^ parents: would you let a 14 year old daughter date a 17 year old?
ive tried to and im sure i was probably just doing it wrong but applying liquid ones left my face kinda streaky n not nice and it was with an expensive brush made for that purpose.so i just use a sponge now but im sure practice makes perfect
its best to put dots of it on your forehead, cheeks, chin, and nose. and on your neck and then blend with a liquid foundation brush OR apply the foundation using cosmetic wedges
i apply with wedges you can buy in any cosmetic section at any store. better than fingers so you're not getting all that oil in your skin!
Liquid foundation can be applied with fingers or a make-up wedge/sponge thing.
You apply liquid foundation with your fingers, not a brush.
You don't have tooo... I always apply mine with a makeup sponge and it works just fine!
fingers :D

No comments:

Post a Comment