Friday, July 30, 2010

What liquid foundation works best?

I need one that has the best coverage and stays on for a long time? does it make you break out?What liquid foundation works best?
maybelline pure makeup


it doesn't make my skin break out, it goes on really even and naturalWhat liquid foundation works best?
maxfactor it costs 9.50 but lasts for about 3 months.
I recommend Lancome products. They have a range of different types of foundations, from catering to oily skin to dry skin. And with each type of foundation, there is a large range of colors to match your tone perfectly.





I use Lancome and it has never made my skin break out, flake, dry out, or anything. Plus, it lasts a good amount of time (approx. 8-10 hours).
maybelline superstay silky
I use a face primer and Lancome foundation.
Maxfactor - Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation. The palest is pretty pale, it matches my skin and that's an achievement! It stays on pretty much all day, it is abit expensive though, like here in the UK it's around 拢13.00. But it is good and the packaging is very handy!


Hope I helped,


Bonnie x

No comments:

Post a Comment