Friday, July 30, 2010

Is it better if I put powder foundation over my liquid foundation?

yes, i use oil-free liquid, then mineral powder foundation. it keeps your face from looking greesy.Is it better if I put powder foundation over my liquid foundation?
YES! it works much better but be sure that you don't put the liquid foundation all over your face, just put it on the blemishes. Because if you put it all over your face and then apply the powder it will look over-done and may come out flakey or cakey. I also apply the liquid foundation with my finger, it works better (I find) Make sure the two foundations aren't really different tones because your face colour will look un-even. Try experimenting when you have time but not before you are going to properly apply your make-up to go out! Hope I helped.Is it better if I put powder foundation over my liquid foundation?
I wouldn`t used liquid AND powder foundations. The 2 kinds are both meant for coverage, and so it could be overkill.


Although it`s always good to use a transluscent SETTING powder over the liquid foundation, even over powder foundation, to help set.

No comments:

Post a Comment