Monday, July 26, 2010

What is a good liquid foundation?

I need a good cheap foundation that i can get at wal-mart or target. I want one thats not too heavy and wont settle into my pores and creases.What is a good liquid foundation?
i've been searching for about 3 or so years for the best medium coverage foundation and the 2 that have been by far the BEST are:


*maybelline dream matte mousse*****(absolute best)


*everyday minerals in semi matte formula(close second)





i know they're not liquid but they really are the best i've tried. they look flawless from the minute i put em on till i take it off which can be up to 12 hours laterWhat is a good liquid foundation?
1. MAYBELLINE.


2. L`OREAL.


3. RIMMEL.


4. REVLON.





Hope that helped.





Good Luck.





Good Bye.
COVERGIRL,COVERGIRL,COVERGIRL





Oh and did i say covergirl? USE IT. you'll be hooked
I don't like drug store brands but if you want the best looking skin i would for sure recommend using smashbox primer and smashbox foundation. It makes my skin look gorgeous.
I use MaxFactor and LOVE IT. Ive even used MAC foundations (studio fix) and actually went back to my drugstore brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment