Monday, July 26, 2010

Does liquid foundation make you get more acne?

Is liquid foundation bad, and does it make you get more acne, blackheads, etc? I wear covergirl foundation. It makes my face very oily... Does anyone recommend anything else? Any help would be awesome, I love wearing liquid foundation!!Does liquid foundation make you get more acne?
I really like Revlon Color Stay combination/oily liquid foundation. I have acne already, and it covers it beautifully. I haven't found any new acne latley after using revlon. I mean, no foundation get's rid of acne overall. And if Revlon breaks you out, then bring it back for a full refund. They do that!Does liquid foundation make you get more acne?
Well, it depends on your skin type and the brand of your foundation. If you have sensitive skin, then you need to be extra careful in choosing your foundation. To be safe, check if it's non-comedogenic (perfect for oily and sensitive skin). Aside from Covergirl, there are loads of options available (e.g. Prescriptives, Maybelline Dream Satin and Stila Illuminating Skin Foundation). Among the three, Maybelline is the cheapest but it's just as good. Additionally, to prevent breakouts, make sure to wash/clean your face thoroughly before you sleep =)
I hated wearing liquid foundation. I always get a bunch of acne whenever i used it.





I strongly recommend a mineral powder type foundation. It looks lovely and i love it. it is less messy and time consuming. I use Maybeline mineral powder. you can get it at walmart, CVS, walgreens, target...pretty much anywhere that sells make up.
Well it depends what brand of liquid foundation you get. Revlon's Colorstay oily/combination is a good foundation for people with oily skin. Also don't use a lot- squirt a little on the back of your hand and dab some on your face with a foundation brush. You can get a cheap, good quality foundation brush at Target or CVS.
I used to wear that but I got the same problem so now I wear liquid powder from cover girl its amazing!! Its like liquid but better

No comments:

Post a Comment