Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is the best liquid foundation?

Because my skin is prone to dryness, I really can't use any kind of powder foundation. What is the best liquid foundation brand that isn't too oily, and will blend smoothly without settling into creases and looking ';overdone'; and caked on?


Right now, I am using Mary Kay full coverage creme foundation, and it is okay, but I'm wanting to look into something new when I switch to my summer shade.What is the best liquid foundation?
I was going to say Mary Kay.


but I guess try going with MAC.





=]


if not then Revlon.What is the best liquid foundation?
maybellines
I was going to say Mary Kay.I love that stuff.I mix two shades.In the summer I use more of the darker medium coverage shade.
I like Maybelline's Pure Makeup. It's only sheer coverage, but it's water based and you can buy it at Wal-Mart for like $5.
Did you try Mary Kay's Cream to powder it is a creamy foundation that drys to a matte finish
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment