Monday, July 26, 2010

Which is the better liquid foundation - Dior or Chanel?

I find the Dior foundations to be a little yellow - I'm keen to give Chanel a go but it's a lot of cash to spend if they're not quite right either. Thanks!Which is the better liquid foundation - Dior or Chanel?
get dior skinflash spray fondation! its kinda expensive ($65) but its great. its light, great coverage, non-olily, and wont clog your pores. i use it and i love it!! you can get it online at www.sephora.com or in the sephora storeWhich is the better liquid foundation - Dior or Chanel?
choose chanel cuz


1.it's my name!!


2.the products are great
avon..............liquid makeup is better
the chanel is excellent!!!!use that one : )
I would highly recommend the Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation by Bee-Luscious. It is the best!





I can't believe someone put Avon in the same league as the rest of these. LOL. That's funny.





Here is the link to the Bee-Luscious foundation.








http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/pr鈥?/a>
Take it from a professional of 20 years, I would only stake my reputation on 1 brand alone. Bee Luscious Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation the colors are gorgeous and they melt into your own skin tones for a perfect flawless coverage every time.
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment