Friday, July 30, 2010

What is the best liquid foundation brush? I currently use the Lancome brush & love it.?

However, I am just curious of trying others %26amp; possibly any better ones out there. Thank You!!! =)What is the best liquid foundation brush? I currently use the Lancome brush %26amp; love it.?
MAC 187...trust me, i use for weddings all the time and its wonderful!!! it has white on the tips of the hair! good luck!!!What is the best liquid foundation brush? I currently use the Lancome brush %26amp; love it.?
Bobbi brown moisture rich foundation is really good, i use i, plus as it is getting hotter it has an added SPF 15. Its quite expensive though, however bobbi brown does free makeovers to try and get you to buy there products, so if I were you i would go along, get a free makeover and see what you think, and if you like it, get it!





http://www.bobbibrown.co.uk/templates/products/sp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT6087%26amp;PRODUCT_ID=PROD72467
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment