Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Can anyone name a good liquid foundation?

I'm using max factor at the moment which is ok but tends to dry my skin out!Can anyone name a good liquid foundation?
the best foundation i have tried (and believe me i have tried loads :-) is loreal perfect match, doesnt dry your skin and coverage is so naturalCan anyone name a good liquid foundation?
use the new max-factor one that looks like a powder arrrgh whats it called it think its miracle touch or something, i just got some the other day its fab! it keeps my flaky face really moisturised. It looks a bit orange when you 1st put it on but when it dries it matches your skin colour





hope that helps
Hi, the best one I have ever used is the Stila oil free foundation. It is brilliant and gives a nice dewy finish without being shiny. Brilliant and lasts all day. Never slides off and does not block my pores. Its expensive but you can buy it for less than 拢10 from http://www.beautyparlor.co.uk which will last you for about 6 months. Lots of the celebs use this apparantly so it must be ok!
select tint spf 15


from M.A.C


i use it it is brill


xxxx
Benifit Non Fiction
I use max factor miracle touch liquid illusion foundation and it works well for me i'd highly recommend it.


Im not sure if that's the one your using or not.


Before applying foundation i always moisturise about 10 minutes before,let it sink in and then it goes on really well,i don't know if your doing this or not but it goes on really nice this way.
i think MAC supply a good range in make up %26amp; foundations or the next best is NARS
MAC Face and Body
Estee Lauder Double Wear. I swear by it.
Clarins is the best I've been using it for years. Its 拢22 but it lasts nearly a year!! Before that I was spending a 拢8-10 on a foundation that would last a month or so.





I use Clarins True radiance so it gives you a really smooth complexion but catches the light. I'm fair but use number 5 as this is also good for when I tan.






benifit does some amazing foundatiuons although they are a bit pricy!

No comments:

Post a Comment