Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What's the best way to apply liquid powder foundation?

I've always just used the sponge that it comes with but by the time I get to the end of the foundation the sponge isn't soft anymoreand not much help. Should I just buy extra sponges or is there a better way to apply? Thanks.What's the best way to apply liquid powder foundation?
Actually its the other way around because sponges hold in bacteria and you should use a new one every time you apply your makeup. I apply my makeup with my fingers. What I do is wash my hands very carefully before I apply my foundation. You probably will get less germs that way. Also keep all your makeup brushes clean. Wash them every two weeks. Also do not keep makeup too long. It goes rancid. Mascara should be changed every three months whether it is finished or not. Dump the sponge as far as I am concerned.What's the best way to apply liquid powder foundation?
use your fingers my dear.
wet cosmetic sponges are best or fingers.
Use your fingers. You'll be able to blend a lot better and it will look A LOT more natural.





Best foundation to blend with your fingers? Anything from Nuetragena





good luck to you=]
i like the fingers better because its a more natural application. plus with sponges, the make up goes more into the sponge rather than your face
Hello! Here is a great video showing you how to apply correctly and professionally. Simple with loads of tips





http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-appl鈥?/a>
Wash your Hands BEFORE and After!

No comments:

Post a Comment