Friday, July 30, 2010

What is the best liquid foundation?

I have to wear liquid foundation and a powder makeup and i would rather just find a liquid foundation that has a great finish that i wont have to use a powder. thanksWhat is the best liquid foundation?
The best hands down is bee luscious cosmetics liquid minerals foundation. This has been the only and I mean ONLY foundation I have worked with that delivers what it says it does. Its a beautiful flawless finish and its hypo allergenic and I have never seen a single break out with any of my clients even the acne prone and sensitive skins. So this is really a 5 star foundationWhat is the best liquid foundation?
With liquid foundations, it is reccommended you use a powder to set it and help it last longer.


a great high end foundatoin is Makeup Forever HD liquid foundatoin


the best drugstore would be Revlon COlour Stay which is super comparable to MAC Studio Fix Fluid
lovestory





Recommend what I use: Coonobabe





for oily skin use their Savila base


for normal/dry try their Moisturize


Google Coonobabe


btw - they ship 4 free, made in USA, and do not test on animals - a must for me.


hope this helps
Dream Matte Mousse
I sometimes just end up starting on sale and using tons products. Do what fits your situation and Im sure your gut will be correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment