Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What's a good foundation (powder, liquid and primer) for pale skin?

My skin is very fair and a little acne prone, and all foundations look orangey on me. I want something that'll even out the redness and bumps and still look natural.What's a good foundation (powder, liquid and primer) for pale skin?
The revlon colorstay line of products is what I use. and as for a primer, mac prep + prime works really good and so does lancome le baseWhat's a good foundation (powder, liquid and primer) for pale skin?
omg i used to have the same problem i used mineral foundation i love it it evens out my tones and looks sooo natural
revlon colorstay liquid foundation ! works awesome! and has full coverage
I love dream matte mousse
you have to try faerie organic's foundation. It has saved my face. I used to break out all the time and since I started using their minerals my face has actually been clrearing up. I heard it was because they use this boron minerals that are antibacterial and help acne. I know it's heped mine and it looks so natural and covers really well. This is the best my face has ever looked, I don't leave the house without wearing it, even on makeup free days, as it has spf and it covers pimples really well. I heard they have free sample kits, I think their website is faerieorganic.com. oh its here..........http://www.faerieorganic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment