Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is the best liquid/cream foundation you have ever used?

please tell me if its liquid or cream...and any recommendations?What is the best liquid/cream foundation you have ever used?
Here are a few that claim to give a luminous look and have had good reviews. For a flawless finish use a primer and apply with a foundation brush.





I dont wear foundation so I dont know whether they are a cream or liquid. You could always do a search on google








Revlon Colourstay


Rimmel Lasting Finish


Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse


Max Factor Miracle Touch Foundation (Won the Times Beauty Award 2008)





Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturising


Clarins True Radiance


Sephora Makeup Forever HD Invisible Cover Foundation (a few users claimed theirWhat is the best liquid/cream foundation you have ever used?
loreal true match liquid foundation. You can use your fingers. I use them and it apply evenly. Natural coverage. Medium. Wide range of colors and 3 undertone to pick.





Matte dream mouse Maybelline. Easy to apply. Medium to high coverage. Less range of color and undertones.





I use to use maybelline because I didnt know how to apply liquid. But the shades werent my exact match,


Then I saw loreal and find My yellow undertone and bought it. easy and same shade. Thank god.
Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Airbrush Finish





http://www.drugstore.com/search/search_r鈥?/a>
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment