Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is it becessary to use powder after every liquid foundation application?

Any suggestions for a good combo set from a non-acnegenic makeup line??Is it becessary to use powder after every liquid foundation application?
yes-- I use Lancome powder in a compact. I always use a light powder over my foundation to keep the shine off my face. This also sets your make-up and makes it stay longer. The one I use is (Lancome Dual Finish Matte ll). You will be so happy when you see what it does for your face over the foundation. Go for it-!!!- we are worth it --you know-- and we always feel better when we know we look our best and believe me this is the best!Is it becessary to use powder after every liquid foundation application?
you don't have to use powder after foundation. it just helps the foundation stay on longer and look finished. try neutrogena! i have several allergies and very sensitive skin and it works perfect on me. it wont clog your pores and helps fight break outs.





if you don't like to use foundation and powder you should try a two in one. it combine the foundation and the powder together so that it is one simple step.
It's not necessary but it makes your foundation last longer and gives you a finished look.
You don't have to use powder.
yes because your face can get oily. try Chanel, they have the best foundations.
no as long as you have good foundation. estee lauder seems to work wonderfully for me. check them out!
no but i use it to give me a finished look and to help with the oiyness in my skind
No its not I use it so my face wont look greesy at all
Well, in most cases powder gives it a more natural look, thus making you not look like a clown. But if you're on te go just make sure your foundation is very well blended. You may want a few swipes to the cheeks and nose of silvery powder, making your skin shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment