Monday, August 23, 2010

Can you wear mineral foundation, over liquid foundation?

Yeah, ut if you put a little of each on your face then it will look good. but if you put alot of each on your face it will end up looking cakey through the day,.Can you wear mineral foundation, over liquid foundation?
I like using the Almay Smart-Shade makeup under my Bare Minerals...that way I get a good medium coverage...individually, they provide a not-so-great light coverage...





It also helps it stick.





I think it would be fine, just don't pair two high or medium coverage foundations together...that could make for a cakey appearance.Can you wear mineral foundation, over liquid foundation?
I'm sure you could, however, through my experience, I just use mineral foundation and nothing else is needed. I use Bare Minerals and the coverage is amazing and it feels like you're not wearing anything. :)
Why would you want to?





mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment