Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Whats the best MAC liquid foundation?

I have pretty pale skin, I dont really get many breakouts but I do occasionally get some, along with pimples and bumps.





I want something that:


gives lots of coverage


doesnt irrate my skin/cause breakouts


looks natural/matte





So yes, out of all the liquid MAC foundations, which one best suits my needs?Whats the best MAC liquid foundation?
I use MAC Studio Finish Spf 15 Foundation , it leaves a matte finish and doesnt look like you have a mask on , it is only medium coverage, but you can layer it, and it does not clump or leave lines on your face , its very comfortable to wear. The only touching up i do is blot powder or the little oil obsorbing sheets they offer. Oh and a tip to get better coverage from any foundation is to use a foundation brush.





I do not recommend the mousse foundation by maybelline, it has no coverage like MAC coverage, its soft and light but for what you want it is not so nice. Plus you asked for a MAC foundation, not maybelline.











Hope this helpsWhats the best MAC liquid foundation?
MAC studio fix liquid foundation! I've heard for some ppl it causes breakouts, but I think i'm kind of like you b/c i dont get many breakouts but i do get some very rarely tho. to make it look even more natural, i take a bronzing brush with nothing on it and brush around your face a couple of times to hide make-up lines!
i hate dream matte mousee...it has no coverage at ALL!!








M.A.C. studio fix fluid...is brilliant and NC20 is the ryt type for ur skin tone...its the lightest they have anyway!





it has great coverage to! xxxx











xx





=]
i use this stufff , its by maybeline its callled dream moussse , its works AMAZINGG. i have the same pormblem im reallly white and get red bumps here and there. so reallly try it out you can get it at riteaid or something(:








p.s try the blush(:
Hey


I have had so many problems with my skin and the best thing I have ever found is Mary Kay. Mary Kay has really good colors that are not too pink. They make a full coverage foundation that is awesome! If you are really pale I would try the Ivory 100. If you are pale with a hint of gold then I'd try ivory 200. Just go to ebay and get it for a couple dollars. The upside to having a friend that sells it though is that if you dont like it even after you have used all of it you can get something else! The stuff has a 2 year shelf life which is amazing. One of my main problems was color. I couldn't find anyone else that had neutral to gold tone makeups. They had it. This makeup is also NonComodongenic which means non acne forming. If anything look for makeups that claim this. I use it and love it.
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment