Saturday, August 21, 2010

Girl Poll: Do you prefer powder or liquid foundation?

I use mineral powder for my every day look.Girl Poll: Do you prefer powder or liquid foundation?
It depends. When my skin is acting up and I need to cover blemishes or something then I use powder because I feel like it does a better job of that. When my skin if fairly clear I use light powder.Girl Poll: Do you prefer powder or liquid foundation?
i prefer mineral liquid foundation under mineral powder foundation...that way, i get full coverage and i know it's going to be good for my skin. (maybelline's mineral power set.)
I love the new mousse type ones. I also love liquid.





If you put a thin coat of liquid foundation under the mousse foundation, it will stay on for alot longer.
I use any type of powder but mostly minerals.
i have mineral also but i think the spray can of liquid foundation works the best.
LIQUID!
Powder
liquid much better coverage
mineral powder...not just regular pressed powder
Liquid, because it spreads more evenly.


Hope i've helped! ;)
liquid
powder
powder
powder
I prefer mousse, but powder is also good.
i prefer powder but sometimes i use liquid
Powder...mineral powder is great, I use it too, keep using it!
i hate all foundation. too bad i'm not perfect.
i use a little bit of both
my secret: first liquid, then powder. works great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment