Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does max factor liquid illusion foundation make you break out?

i want answers from those who have tried using it. i bought miracle touch liquid illusion foundation by max factor the other day. so far, i didn't break out though, but i don't know with continued use. as of now, i liked it coz it gives me the perfect glow. dewy-looking. but i'm afraid it may cause acne coz it doesn't say it's non-comedogenic.


please share your experiences with this product.Does max factor liquid illusion foundation make you break out?
I've bought this a few times- my only problem is it runs out fast.


Liquid foundations usually last me months but not this because it's sort of compact.





But, the answer you are really wanting is no. I have very sensitive skin and i've been trying to search for a liquid foundation that doesn't break me out. But this one never gave me any problems.


I also liked the finish, if only it was longer lasting :(Does max factor liquid illusion foundation make you break out?
Theres really a lot you could do. Its difficult to pick so what I end up doing is starting with the less expensive and trying out a few different ones.This is a good review website at http://www.brandsmakeup.com visit and browse the reviews.
Everybody has different skin types so it depends on what kind of skin you have...here's an example...what makes me break out might not make you break out... hope this helps
anY foundadtion will make u break out.








as son as your done u gotta wash it off. or before u put it on u gootttta wash ur face in cold water so u close the pores
hello





i have used it and it has been fine every time that is one of the only ones i will by now
  • colon cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment