Monday, August 23, 2010

What (liquid) foundation do you use?

I love the way Loreal True Match liquid foundation looks on my skin but it always comes off onto clothes and whatever my face touches. I'm looking for a new foundation but don't know where to start.





Please leave a short review with whatever foundation you use - include price! Thanks.What (liquid) foundation do you use?
this might not help.


but i use CG liquid foundation true blend too.


but then i put on powder.


it makes my skin looks smooth. and it lasts for hours.


even when i sweat or get wet!!!


as long as i don't constantly wipe the water. just dab my face.


it doesn't get on my clothes or anythingWhat (liquid) foundation do you use?
Well it depends on your skin type. If you have oily skin, the foundation is more likely to come right off.


For a natural look, I use Revlon ColorStay for Normal/Dry skin. I think it's about $25.


I find it really good, and I mix it at times with some of those shimmer creams, and it really makes my skin seem radiant. To stop it smudging off, try sealing it with a loose powder applied with a blush brush. I find using a foundation brush, it's too heavy. I use Physicians Formula for uneven skin tone, and a Manicare blush brush.





Hope this helps.
that is a problem when it comes off on your clothes





i say you buy maybelline dream matte mousse a color that matches your skin... it works great... i have your same problem i like my foundation already so i added my foundation to the mousse and now i love my foundation and it doesnt come off on my clothes





the mousse is about 8 bucks





hope that helps
My foundation is by aularale.com/7002 ($18). It matches my tone, is water based, fragrance free and doesn't come off easily to the touch. I love the way it gives me an enhanced, natural look instead of a made up one and it lasts all day.
MAC is the best as far a foundation goes. Get the liguid and the powder. Its best when you use a little bit of powder to buff the cheeks. It gives your face a more flawless look
I was told to use soft %26amp; sheer tinted moisturiser my no. 7 because it had a SPF of 15 and it has no oil in it. its 拢8.00 but once u have had it u never u back !!! I hope ive helped
Too bad, I use L'Oreal True Match.


This would have been fun.
i use, bare minerals.


but its a powder foundation


and i lovveee it!

No comments:

Post a Comment