Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is MAC liquid foundation suitable for acne-prone skin? Has it made you break out?

I have been using Bare Escentuals minerals, and they're pretty nice but I don't like how it looks all cakey on my face. I've tried NC15 MAC foundation and it looked nice, but I wonder if it'll make me break out after awhile (and if it's worth the expense)





ThanksIs MAC liquid foundation suitable for acne-prone skin? Has it made you break out?
It depends on your skin. Some people that get terrible acne don't get any acne from MAC face products, while others that are rarely getting acne will break out from the products.


Check out some reviews on line, such as on makeupalley.com and see what others with acne have said about the product.Is MAC liquid foundation suitable for acne-prone skin? Has it made you break out?
I think all liquid foundations are troublesome for acne-prone skin. Try the kind you spray on.

No comments:

Post a Comment