Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is Estee Lauder liquid foundation good? would you recommend it?

does it have LONG LASTING FULL coverage?Is Estee Lauder liquid foundation good? would you recommend it?
I have used Estee Lauder's liquid foundation before!


It does work really great and I would recommend it!





I always struggle picking bewteen Estee Lauder's Liquid foundation and Mac's liquid Studio Fix!





I love them both and highly recommend them both!!!





p.s. Gets some bronzer to go with it, looks super cute! :D





Best of Luck!


-AshIs Estee Lauder liquid foundation good? would you recommend it?
If you want a long lasting full coverage, try their doublewear formula. Just check with the beauty advisor to make sure it will work with your skin type.
Estee Lauder liquid foundation is good, I like MAC also, but I think EL has more coverage and better brand.
Their secret ingredient is the diseased sperm of ten Mexican Down Syndrome rapists.

No comments:

Post a Comment