Monday, August 23, 2010

Does liquid or powder foundation provide less coverage?

I want something very light but not a tinted moisturizer.


And please try to give the name.


Thanks!Does liquid or powder foundation provide less coverage?
for something light better go for powder not the liquid one, and i suggest shiseido the best i ever useDoes liquid or powder foundation provide less coverage?
i use bare minerals(the infomercial with Lisa)...i have bad acne scars and it conceals like crazy! very light and has sun blockers to help skin... it's great! well worth the money go and get the makeover if you can at a bare essential store. u can put as little or as much as u want depending on your needs...GL!
I tried the Bare Essentials foundations mineral makeup.





I think this is an excellent product. It has as sheer or as full of a coverage as you want to apply. Looks and feels so natural but covers good.





Stop in their store and get a free mini makeover. No need to buy . Wear it a day and see it in a differents kinds of lightings. See how it wears. I believe you will Love it . If you do not like it , they will allow you to return it without any attitude for 30 days. IT is okay if the product is used for 30 days and you say no , i do not like it . you will get your money returned.
i personally hate liquid this is because it makes my face too shiny and i feel like i look too fake like i have a mask of make up or something .. i wear mac powder i love it ... i look natural and my face looks clean .. but what ever works for u ....
maybelline pure stay powder foundation
i prefer powder foundation. oh in fact it is a 2-way cake compact power by ZA... good coverage and light, will not clog pores too
I love the Liquid Mineral Powder Foundation by Bee-Luscious. It is very light feeling never cakey.
Why don't you get the Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation by Bee-Luscious. You get the best of both worlds. It is water based so it doesn't leave you shiny and a liquid so it is not messy like the powders. It's a mineral foundation also so NO clogged pores.
Hi jkk04,


I keep both types of foundation around, because sometimes I just want a light, more natural look. The powder foundation I use is Bare Minerals from Bare Essentials. It is a breeze to apply (I can be done with my make up in a matter of minutes) and I love the coverage. It is light and sheer and I swear since I started using it, I have had a significant reduction in break-outs on my face.


If you live near an Ulta Store, they sell a Bare Minerals starter kit that comes with everything you need to get started. It is a pretty good deal than buying the pieces individually and it comes with brushes too. Good luck.
Neutrogena has a makeup in a tube that goes on like silk it is so light and smooth. It is a pleasure to wear it. Avon has Personal Match Liquid Foundation that feels light and smooth. It is usually on sale for about $6. Avon is easy to order online and then the Representative can deliver it to you and make sure the color is right for you. Ask her for samples of new products. They are fun to try. Best of luck to you!!
Powder foundation will sit in your skin pores better making it look more natural and less shiny. Liquid foundation just covers imperfects straight over however depending on your skin type it may make your skin look shinny and less natural





In my opinion i like powder foundation beter





Try bare minerals SPF15 fondation
use a good highly pigmented foundation that matches your skin tone and apply with a sponge only to spots that you need it very lightly.


I recomend putting a bit on the back of your hand and work it into the sponge before applying to you face.





you end up using alot less makeup because it has less filler in it, I don't recomend powder foundation unless you have perfect skin and just need to nix the shine, because if you use enough to cover any redness you will look powdery in natural light.
I don't like either so i Bear natural by loreal and it works wonders. it makes you look like you have flawless skin without wearing allot of makeup!
I use something called ';Color Science';, its powder form and you apply with a fine brush, its light, gives skin a nice color and covers, but does not look like you have makeup on at all! I warn you, it is costly.. but one tube will last at least a year!
powder all the way. bare essentials / bare mineral foundation is the lightest and most natural. Feels great on and lasts a long time. They have the best powders and blushes.
what i do is use the maquicomplete liquid concealer, but it is just for like under your eyes, so then i put on the estee lauder bronzer, it is sooooo lightweight, just a touch and it evens out my complexion!

No comments:

Post a Comment