Saturday, August 21, 2010

How much would a cheap liquid foundation/cover up cost!!???? 10 points HELP!!!!!?

i need to know how much a cheap liquid foundation would cost!! i wanna go and buy one thats not expensive!! just something simple, and cheap that u could find at any store or somewhere like wal-mart!! something in between $1-12!! and give me the brand name and how much it costs??





10 points!!How much would a cheap liquid foundation/cover up cost!!???? 10 points HELP!!!!!?
Ooooh I use l'oreal tru match and it works fantastically :) I think I got it for $7-8?How much would a cheap liquid foundation/cover up cost!!???? 10 points HELP!!!!!?
THE BRAND IS CALLED SEPHORA AND THE ORIGINAL PRICE IS 20$ AND THE PRICE IS 6$ YOU CAN GO TO SEPHORA.COM AND FINE IT VERY SIMPLE AND CHEAP
maybelline dream liquid mousse foundation is really good for it's price, i think it's like 11, 12 bucks
Maybelline Mousse Foundation is $9.49 at CVS and it works like a dream for me!
cover girl true blend..its very light but covers better than anything I have ever used!

No comments:

Post a Comment